US$ 599.50
Also showing are shop fronts
The three men were among a number who had deserted fearing that the regiment was about to be sent to America
The dock was built in 1789 by Mr Perry and was incorporated into the East India Docks in 1806
holding a rifle with a bayonet attached
Portrait of Old Mother Cringle Finish:Float frame Also showing are shop fronts
US$ 599.50
US$ 204.50
US$ 140.00
US$ 272.50
US$ 105.00
US$ 85.00
US$ 99.99
US$ 962.50